Chandler Expungement Attorney
If a person has been convicted of a crime in Chandler, Arizona, they will end up with a permanent mark on their criminal record. This can have significant consequences, particularly when it comes to someone excelling as they try to rebuild their life. A criminal record can keep a person from finding employment, owning a firearm, securing adequate housing, attending school, and more. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our team is here to help if you need a Chandler expungement lawyer by your side. We recognize that the state of Arizona provides a path forward for people looking to rebuild their lives and clear their records. However, the expungement process is complex, and we are here to get you through it.
Why Choose Ciccarelli Law Offices for Your Chandler Expungement Case?
- At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our Chandler criminal defense lawyers have an extensive track record of success in helping defend clients against aggressive prosecutors and law enforcement officials.
- We provide a personalized approach to every case that we take, which means that we take the time to listen to our client’s goals and needs.
- We understand how important it is for those who have been convicted of criminal offenses to have a chance at rebuilding their lives, which is why we take expungements seriously.
What Will a Chandler Attorney Do to Help an Expungement?
The process of securing an expungement in Arizona is complex. However, a skilled expungement lawyer in Chandler will have a thorough understanding of what needs to be done in these situations. An attorney can use their extensive knowledge of legal terminology and procedures and work quickly to develop an effective proposal to present to a judge. An attorney will also work with other parties who were involved in the original sentence or period of probation.
Lee Ciccarelli and the rest of the team bring over One Hundred Years of combined legal experience to help you with your expungement. At Ciccarelli Law Offices, Your Success is our Mission.
How Do Arizona Expungements Work?
Expungements (also called set-asides) are available to Arizona residents who successfully complete the terms of their sentence or probation. Individuals can apply to the authority that issued their original sentence to have their record cleared of any convictions.
Setting aside a record is possible for those convicted of offenses in Arizona. However, when we turn to the Arizona Revised Statutes, Section 13-907, we can see that certain charges are ineligible for expungement. This can include instances of a person:
- Guilty of a dangerous offense involving deadly weapons or severe injuries
- Filed as a court-ordered registered pursuant
- With a victim under 15 years of age
- Charged with a set of specific driving offenses
- Filed with sexual motivation pursuant
If a person is able to successfully gain an expungement of their charges, this will open up the door to better job opportunities, regaining the right to vote, and recovering the right to own a firearm.
Call a Chandler Expungement Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has had legal trouble in the past but is now working to rebuild and move forward, you may be seeking information about how to get an expungement in Chandler, Arizona. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, we want to help you get back on track and our team is dedicated to helping individuals who have been previously convicted of crimes clear their records. The expungement process can be complex, but we can help you through every step. Our Chandler expungement attorneys have extensive experience helping clients in these situations, so let us get to work on your behalf today. Contact us or call today at (480) 725-6132.