Chandler Weapons & Firearms Crime Defense Attorney
weapssUnlawfully carrying or using a weapon is a serious offense in Arizona. If you or somebody you love is facing any type of weapons charge, you can count on the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices to have your back. Our Chandler weapons and firearms crimes defense attorneys have extensive experience handling complex criminal defense cases throughout Arizona, and we know what it takes to stand up to aggressive prosecutors to help get these charges reduced or dismissed. Let us help ensure that your life stays on track.
Why Choose A Chandler Weapons & Firearms Crime Defense Lawyer From Ciccarelli Law Offices?
- The Chandler criminal defense attorneys at the Ciccarelli Law Offices strive to provide a client-centered approach to every case that we take. We focus on talking to our clients as we formulate a case strategy that meets their goals and needs.
- Attorney Lee Ciccarelli has been recognized as a Top Lawyer in Criminal Defense Lawyer and has been successful in taking on prosecutors at both the state and federal levels.
- We believe that two heads are better than one, and our team works together to craft the most effective defense strategies on behalf of our clients.
How Will A ChandlerWeapons & Firearms Crime Defense LawyerHelp Your Case?
A skilled attorney is going to be incredibly beneficial for any weapons or firearms charge you are facing in the Chandler area. The reality is that a conviction of a firearm charge could result in up to 21 years in prison, along with other significant consequences. A Chandler weapons and firearms defense attorney will have the resources necessary to investigate every aspect of these cases and form a solid defense on your behalf. In these cases, some of the possible defense strategies could include proving the following:
- That there was insufficient evidence to justify the charges
- That law enforcement authorities failed to properly conduct their investigation
- That this was a case of self-defense
- That the defendant had no intention of committing a crime
What Are The Weapons and Firearms Charges in Chandler?
There are various types of weapons or firearms charges that a person could face in the Chandler area. This includes the following:
- Misconduct involving weapons (A.R.S. 13-3102). When we look at this law, we can see that a person could face this charge under the following circumstances:
- Unlawful discharge of firearms (A.R.S. 13-3107). In Arizona, this statute makes it illegal to discharge a firearm inside of a municipality in a criminally negligent way.
- Disorderly conduct with a weapon (A.R.S. 13-2904). Any person can face a disorderly conduct with a weapons charge if they knowingly and recklessly display, handle, or discharge a firearm with the intention of disturbing the peace.
- Drive-by shooting (A.R.S. 13-1209). Drive-by shootings are taken very seriously in Arizona, and a person can face these charges if they discharge a firearm from a motor vehicle at another individual, an occupied vehicle, or an occupied structure.
Call a Chandler Weapons and Firearms Defense Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love is facing any type of weapons or firearms charges in or around the Chandler area, reach out to the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys have a track record of success handling complex weapons charges throughout the U.S., and we have the resources necessary to stand up to the prosecutors in your case. If your case involves a domestic issue, let our Chandler domestic violence attorneys get to work investigating your particular situation, so we can provide a vigorous defense on your behalf in the courtroom. When you need a Chandler weapons and firearms defense lawyer, contact us or call today at (480) 725-6132.