Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you or somebody you care about has been charged with a criminal offense in the Phoenix area, then your number one priority must be seeking legal assistance. For a person arrested and charged with a crime, this can be a confusing experience. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our team is here to help if you need a Phoenix criminal defense lawyer by your side. We have extensive experience handling complex criminal cases throughout Arizona, and we know what it takes to ensure that our clients receive fair treatment throughout this entire process.
Why Choose the Ciccarelli Law Offices for Help?
- At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our team focuses on providing a personalized approach to every client that comes through our door. We make sure to focus on each clients’ goals and needs.
- Our team approaches cases as advocates for our clients. We will not back down from aggressive prosecutors or police officers, and we have no problem taking the case to trial if necessary.
- Lee Ciccarelli is recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers Association and received the Ten Best client satisfaction award by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys. He was recognized as one of the top 100 litigation attorneys by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
What Will an Attorney Do to Help Your Case?
When a person is facing criminal charges in Phoenix or the surrounding areas, they need to seek immediate assistance from a skilled attorney. An attorney can handle every aspect of these cases, and they will make sure that their clients do not get overwhelmed by the entire process. Importantly, a Phoenix criminal defense lawyer can:
- Gather any evidence used by prosecutors or law enforcement officials in the case.
- Conduct an independent investigation into a case to obtain any additional evidence that could help their client.
- Communicate directly with prosecutors to ensure that the charges match the evidence and also handle any negotiations regarding possible plea deals.
Types of Charges We Help Clients With
At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our attorneys have extensive experience helping clients who are facing a range of charges in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. We are ready to step in and help any person facing charges related to the following:
- Drug possession
- DUI charges
- Sex crimes
- Weapons and firearms charges
- Assault and battery
- Traffic violations
- Violent crimes
- Domestic violence
- White-collar crimes
- Federal charges
- Juvenile crime cases
Additionally, our team is here to help if you need help getting a charge expunged, or sealed from your criminal record. When looking at the list above, if you do not see the exact charges you are facing, please reach out to one of our Phoenix criminal defense lawyers as soon as possible. We want to discuss your case with you and help determine the best steps forward for your situation.
Call a Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love is facing any type of criminal charge in or around the Phoenix area, you can count on the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices to have your back. Our criminal defense attorneys in Chandler and across the state have significant resources at their disposal that can be used to conduct a full investigation into the charges you are facing. We will not back down from aggressive prosecutors or law enforcement officials, and we are not afraid to take a criminal defense case to trial if necessary. When you need a Phoenix criminal defense lawyer, reach out to our team so we can get to work today.