Chandler Sex Crimes Attorney
Sex crime charges can result in severe consequences if a person is convicted. This includes not only significant prison sentences and major fines, but also the requirement to register as a sex offender. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our team is here to help if you need a Chandler sex crimes attorney by your side. We have a track record of success handling complex criminal defense cases in Chandler and throughout the U.S. Our attorneys know what it takes to investigate these claims and provide a vigorous defense on your behalf.
Why Choose A Chandler Sex Crimes Lawyer From Ciccarelli Law Offices?
- At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our experienced team has the knowledge and resources necessary to fully investigate sex crimes, domestic violence, and similar cases in Chandler.
- We have a track record of success handling these cases, and we are not afraid to stand up against aggressive prosecutors or law enforcement officials.
- We strive to provide a client-centered approach to every case that we take, which means that we take the time to listen to every client that comes through our doors. We recognize our clients as individuals, regardless of what charges they are facing.
How Will A Chandler Sex Crimes Attorney Help You?
A skilled sex crimes defense attorney in Chandler is going to be necessary when it comes to handling every aspect of these cases. An attorney can use their resources and experience to:
- Obtain and carefully analyze all of the evidence being used against you by prosecutors.
- Work with expert witnesses who can review the evidence and offer testimony on your behalf.
- Review all of the charges you are facing and determine whether or not a plea deal is warranted in your situation.
- Handle negotiations with prosecutors in an effort to get the charges reduced or even dismissed.
- Fully prepare to take the case to trial if that is what it takes to defend your rights.
What Are Some Types of Sex Crimes Charges in Chandler?
There are many different types of sexual offenses listed under Arizona law. In this state, the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices has extensive experience helping clients who are facing a range of charges, including the following:
- Child Pornography
- Cyber Crimes
- Sexual Assault
- Sex Abuse
- Sexual Misconduct
- Sexual Conduct with a Minor
- Indecent Exposure
- Luring a Minor
- Child Abuse
- Prostitution and Solicitation
- Online Solicitation of a Minor
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
Every sex crime that we mentioned here, and others, has its own set of penalties that a person will face upon conviction. If a person is convicted of a sex offense in Arizona, they could face lengthy prison sentences and be required to pay major fines. Additionally, any person found guilty of a sex crime will likely have to register as a convicted sex offender in the state of Arizona for the remainder of their life. Registered sex offenders are required to check in regularly with law enforcement officials, and the offenders’ names, photographs, charges, residences, and places of employment all become public knowledge.
If your sex crime is also intertwined with a domestic dispute, please reach out to our domestic violence attorneys in Chandler today to help with your case.
Call a Chandler Sex Crimes Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about is facing any type of sex crimes charge in the Chandler area, your first phone call needs to be to the Ciccarelli Law Offices. Our attorneys have extensive resources and legal expertise that we will bring to your side. We need to step in quickly, so we can handle all communication with law enforcement officials and prosecutors. These charges are far too serious to hand off to a public defender. Our Chandler sex crimes defense attorneys will investigate the claims against you, conduct an independent investigation, and provide a vigorous defense on your behalf both in and out of the courtroom. Contact us or call today at (480) 725-6132.