Chandler Murder Defense & Violent Crimes Attorney
Penalties for murder and other violent offenses in Arizona are severe. If you or somebody you care about is facing a serious criminal charge in or around the Chandler area, you need to turn to the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices for help as soon as possible. Our Chandler murder defense and violent crimes attorneys have a track record of success handling complex situations just like this, and we have the resources necessary to achieve the best possible outcome on your behalf. Do not hesitate to contact us when your future is on the line.
Why Choose A Chandler Murder & Violent Crimes Lawyer From Ciccarelli Law Offices?
- At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our Chandler criminal defense lawyers have extensive experience handling complex criminal defense cases in Arizona and throughout the United States.
- We bring aggressive advocacy to our clients’ sides, and we fight to achieve the best possible outcome and results.
- Our team is dedicated to fighting for the rights of those whose liberty is on the line when they are facing serious criminal accusations such as murder or violent crimes offenses.
How Will A Candler Attorney Handle a Murder or Violent Crimes Charge?
A Chandler criminal defense lawyer is absolutely necessary for any person facing a violent crime charge or any type of murder charge. The consequences for a conviction of these charges are far too severe for a person to rely solely on a public defender. An attorney can use their resources to:
- Thoroughly investigate the charges their client is facing. This will include analyzing all evidence being used by prosecutors to justify the charges while also conducting an independent investigation into the incident.
- Handle all communication with prosecutors and other parties involved throughout the entire case. This will include engaging in any good faith plea deal negotiations if such deals are warranted based on the facts of the case.
- Prepare to take the case all the way to trial if necessary to ensure their client is treated fairly at every step of the way.
What Are The Penalties for Murder and Violent Crimes in Chandler?
In Chandler, Arizona, there are various types of charges a person can face related to homicide. This includes the following:
- First-degree murder: This is a Class 1 felony punishable by life in prison or death, and a person will face this charge if prosecutors believe that the murder in question was planned in advance.
- Second-degree murder: This is a Class 1 felony, and a person could face 10 to 25 years in prison, and a person will face this charge if prosecutors believe that there was no premeditation involved in the alleged murder.
- Negligent homicide: This is a Class 4 felony, and a person could face 1.5 to 4 years in prison. A person will face this charge if prosecutors believe that the death was caused by a criminally negligent act.
- Manslaughter: This is a Class 2 felony punishable by 4 to 10 years in prison, and a person will face this charge if prosecutors believe that the death was caused by a person’s reckless actions.
- Vehicular Homicide
- Homicide Defenses
Aside from homicide charges, there are various other types of violent crimes offenses that a person can face, and our team such as our Chandler domestic violence attorneys can help with. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Armed robbery
- Sexual assaults
- Drive-by shootings
- A gang or criminal syndicate activity
- Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Dangerous crimes against children
Call a Chandler Murder & Violent Crimes Defense Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been charged with murder or another type of violent crime in the Chandler area, contact the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex criminal defense cases in Arizona and throughout the U.S. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these cases, handle all communication with prosecutors, and provide a vigorous defense on your behalf both in and out of the courtroom. These charges are far too serious to hand over to public defenders, so contact our Chandler murder and violent crimes defense attorneys today and call (480) 725-6132.