Injury Law Firm
Personal Injury Lawyers in Pennsylvania
The injury lawyers at Ciccarelli Law Offices look to provide you the advocacy, results and financial compensation you expect and need when you have suffered a serious personal injury. We represent injured clients in West Chester and throughout Pennsylvania in need of an accident attorney, provide advice, guidance and aggressive representation.
When individuals sustain injuries caused by the negligent actions of others, they should have a way to recover compensation for their injuries and any expenses arising due to the incident. At Ciccarelli Law Offices, our West Chester PA based injury lawyers are here to help if you need an experienced personal injury lawyer. We will not hesitate to stand up for your rights when dealing with insurance carriers, and our team will fully prepare your case for trial.
Why Choose Ciccarelli Law Offices for Help?
At Ciccarelli Law Offices, our team has an extensive track record of success in helping individuals recover compensation when they have been harmed due to the negligence of another in Pennsylvlania. We firmly believe that injury victims should have the right to recover compensation either through an insurance settlement or due to a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party.
- We have a team of attorneys who focus specifically on personal injury lawsuits, so we understand what it takes to encourage positive insurance settlements.
- Our team is devoted to preparing your case for trial to provide you the leverage to get the monetary reward you deserve.
- We get results because we are respected. The legal community knows that when we are involved in a case, we mean business.
Does it Cost Anything to Speak with Lee Ciccarelli and his Team for a Personal Injury Claim?
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Pennsylvnia, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages. But before you can receive any compensation, you need to file a personal injury claim. Many people are hesitant to do so because they’re afraid of the cost involved. In this blog post, we’ll answer the question of whether it costs anything to speak with Lee Ciccarelli and his team for a personal injury claim.
First things first: Lee Ciccarelli offers a free initial consultation to prospective clients. That means you can speak with Lee or one of his team members without having to pay anything upfront. This consultation is a chance for Lee and his team to learn more about your case and for you to ask any questions you may have. They will also advise you on whether or not you have a viable case.
If Lee Ciccarelli and his team determine that you have a strong case, they will work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not have to pay anything upfront for their legal services. Instead, they will take a percentage of your settlement or court award if you win your case. This percentage varies depending on the complexity of your case, but it is typically around 33%.
In addition to the contingency fee, there may be other costs associated with your case. For example, if your case goes to trial, there will be court fees, expert witness fees, and other expenses that need to be paid. These expenses will be deducted from your settlement or court award, but you should discuss them with Lee Ciccarelli and his team upfront so you have a clear understanding of what to expect.
It’s also worth noting that Lee Ciccarelli and his team will only take your case if they believe they can win. They won’t waste your time or theirs by taking on a case that they don’t think has a good chance of success. You can trust that they have your best interests at heart.
In conclusion, it does not cost anything to speak with Lee Ciccarelli and his team for a personal injury claim. They offer a free initial consultation and work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you only pay if you win your case. There may be other expenses associated with your case, but these will be discussed upfront so you know what to expect. If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, contact Lee Ciccarelli and his team today to learn more about your legal options.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Claim?
It can be challenging to understand whether or not you have a personal injury claim that could lead to compensation recovery. There are various ways that these claims arise, as you can see by the types of injuries we help clients with. When examining whether or not there is a viable personal injury claim, we will look at whether or not the four elements of negligence are in place.
- Duty of care. It is important to show that the plaintiff (the injury victim) was owed a duty of care by the defendant (the person or entity alleged to have caused the injury). The duty of care owed by the defendant will look different depending on the type of situation at hand. For example, all drivers on Philadelphia roadways owe a duty to others around them. This duty includes operating the vehicle safely. A separate type of duty of care is in place for property owners. They have a duty to ensure that their premises are secure and free from hazards so that no one is harmed. The duty of care that a doctor owes a patient will look entirely different. An attorney can examine the situation and determine whether or not there was a duty of care between yourself and the person who allegedly caused you harm.
- Breach of duty. After establishing that there was a duty of care owed by the defendant to the plaintiff, the next step is showing that the defendant somehow breached their duty of care. The breach of duty, again, will look different depending on the situation at hand. For example, drivers can breach their duty of care in a number of ways, including operating their vehicle while distracted or impaired. Doctors can breach their duty of care if they fail to uphold an adequate standard of care for their patients.
- Causation. Once a breach of duty has been established, your attorney will need to show that the breach directly or indirectly led to the actual injuries.
- Damages. The last step is showing that the plaintiff suffered some sort of monetary loss as a result of the breach of duty and their injuries. This can include medical expenses, lost wages, property damage expenses, and various types of pain and suffering losses.
How Much Compensation is Available?
There may be various types of compensation available for personal injury victims in the West Chester area. At Ciccarelli Law Offices, we strive to recover both economic and non-economic damages on behalf of every client that we assist.
- Economic damages. Economic damages associated with a personal injury revolve around calculable expenses that the victim incurs. We say calculable because we can gather receipts, bills, invoices, or some other documents to help definitively prove the actual losses. Some of the most common economic damages associated with a West Chester personal injury include the following:
- Any medical bills associated with the injury
- Lost income if a person cannot work
- Property damage expenses
- Various out-of-pocket expenses
- Rental vehicle costs
- Non-economic damages. These types of damages are often referred to as “pain and suffering damages,” but they are more nuanced than that. These losses are not as easily calculable because there are typically no direct bills or receipts available. However, these types of losses are equally as important, and they are meant to provide compensation for a personal injury victim’s physical pain and suffering, emotional and psychological trauma, and loss of quality of life damages.
Time Limit to File a Personal Injury Claim in Pennsylvania
It is important for personal injury victims to file their claims promptly. Under Pennsylvania law, personal injury victims have two years from the day the injury occurs to file a lawsuit against the alleged negligent party. Failing to do so will likely result in a dismissal of the claim, leaving the victim unable to recover compensation for their losses.
Most Common Personal Injury Cases We Assist Clients With
Our team has extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout Pennsylvania and right here in West Chester. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Car Accidents – Your motor vehicle accident injury case is our priority. We work with clients who are injured in a Pennsylvania car accident, in need of financial and medical help they need to get their lives back on track. We demand fair and just financial compensation for your injuries.
- Medical Mistakes – A medical error, failure to diagnose or negligence in your care by a medical doctor or healthcare provider can result in serious injury and death. We investigate the matter thoroughly to build a strong case for full compensation.
- Workers Compensation – Speak to attorneys experienced in pursuing workers’ compensation cases. Our personal injury firm is ready when you or a loved one faces a work-related injury or suffers injuries that occurred at work or because of an unsafe workplace.
- Product Liability – A defective or dangerous product caused by the neglect or carelessness of a business or company can bring great pain to you and your family; to get justice and fair compensation through a personal injury claim to pay medical bills and other costs.
- Slip and Falls – Our team works with you when you or a family member has been injured by a slip, trip or fall caused by the negligence of a property owner or business that could and should have been discovered and avoided; they need to receive fair compensation through a personal injury claim to pay medical bills and other costs.
This is certainly not a complete list of the types of claims that we handle, and we encourage you to reach out to a member of our team for a free consultation so we can help guide you toward the best path for recovering compensation for your losses.
Experienced Attorneys Fighting for Pennsylvania Accident Victims
At Ciccarelli Law Offices, we understand that people injured because of another party’s negligence deserve compensation to pay for the many hardships they face on the road to recovery. This is why we fight to get clients every single penny that they deserve. Our West Chester PA Injury Lawyer team is familiar with the tactics of the insurance companies that often represent negligent parties, and we put in the time required to obtain the most favorable possible outcomes. Ciccarelli Law Offices also has a team of Philadelphia accident attorneys and takes free case evaluations.
Helping Chester County Clients Get Justice
In certain cases, it may be possible that more than one party bears responsibility for a person’s injuries. Another major benefit of retaining legal counsel in these cases is that an attorney will conduct a complete and thorough investigation to determine all possible negligent parties.
After a lawyer has gathered all of the facts of a person’s case, there may be several ways to obtain compensation. Some cases may be resolved through a method of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation or arbitration. Many defendants will ultimately agree to settle a case instead of being forced to go to trial.
If your case does get taken to trial in Pennsylvania, our personal injury team at Ciccarelli Law Offices is ready to present the most compelling legal argument to a jury. Remember that unlike criminal trials in which the guilt of defendants needs to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, personal injury cases are civil matters in which a jury can hold a negligent party liable when there is a preponderance of the evidence.
Get the Compensation You Deserve: A Comprehensive Guide to Ciccarelli Law Offices
Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime, and to anyone. They can change your life in the blink of an eye, leaving you injured and unable to work. When accidents happen due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice, and that’s where Ciccarelli Law Offices comes in. They are recognized as Pennsylvania’s premier personal injury firm, with a team of experienced attorneys who have successfully handled even the toughest cases. In this blog, we’ll take a detailed look at what makes Ciccarelli Law Offices the go-to choice for personal injury victims and how they can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- A Team of Experienced Attorneys: Ciccarelli Law Offices’ team of attorneys is well-versed in the nuances of personal injury law. They bring a track record of successful case outcomes to the table, having represented clients in motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death cases, medical malpractice, traumatic brain injury cases, disfigurement and amputation cases, premises liabilities, slip and fall cases, and mass tort cases. With decades of collective experience between them, they have an in-depth understanding of how to navigate complex legal proceedings and ensure you receive fair compensation for your damages.
- Tailored Representation: No two personal injury cases are the same, which is why Ciccarelli Law Offices provides personalized legal representation to each of their clients. They’ll evaluate the specifics of your case, taking into account the nature and extent of your injuries, the liability of the parties involved, and the damages you’ve incurred. This personalized approach ensures that they can provide accurate legal advice, establish a solid case strategy, and help you obtain maximum compensation under the law.
- Trial-Ready Attorneys: Ciccarelli Law Offices is committed to pursuing justice for personal injury victims, even if it means going to trial. Their attorneys are not afraid to take on big insurance corporations or negligent parties in the courtroom, where they’ll use their extensive knowledge of personal injury law to present your case. They are skilled at presenting evidence, cross-examining witnesses, and negotiating on your behalf to ensure you receive a favorable outcome.
- Compassionate Legal Advocacy: Being involved in a personal injury accident can be a traumatic experience. Ciccarelli Law Offices’ attorneys understand the emotional and physical toll that these accidents can have on your life. They provide compassionate legal advocacy, guiding you through the legal process while offering emotional support. With their team by your side, you can rest assured that your best interests are being looked after every step of the way.
- Free Consultation: Ciccarelli Law Offices offers free consultations to all potential clients. During this initial meeting, they’ll evaluate the specifics of your case and provide you with an honest assessment of your chances of success. They’ll also explain their fee structure, which is based on a contingency fee. This means that you won’t have to pay upfront legal fees, as Ciccarelli Law Offices will only get paid if they win your case.
If you’ve been injured in a personal injury accident, you need a competent legal team by your side. Ciccarelli Law Offices has a well-earned reputation as Pennsylvania’s premier personal injury firm, with a team of experienced attorneys who have successfully represented clients in a variety of cases. They offer tailored representation, trial-ready attorneys, and compassionate legal advocacy, ensuring that you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact Ciccarelli Law Offices today for a free consultation and take the first step towards pursuing justice.
In any one of these scenarios, our firm is committed to getting clients compensation that accounts for all of their present and future needs.
Lee Ciccarelli and his Team were fantastic to work with… I would highly recommend Ciccarelli Law Offices based on my experiences.
Contact Our Legal Experts Today
Ciccarelli Law Offices helps clients throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania who was injured in accidents that were the fault of other parties. We work as a team and have several decades of experience holding negligent parties accountable for accidents. Unlike other firms that settle for the first settlement offer received, we are willing to take cases to trial if that is what is required to get you maximum compensation.
Call (610) 692-8700 to learn more about your legal options during a free and honest initial case review with a highly-qualified Philadelphia personal injury attorneys.