WILL AND ESTATES
Ciccarelli Law Offices provides Estate Planning legal services throughout suburban Philadelphia with main locations in Chester County in West Chester PA and Kennett Square PA. Our goal is to provide quality estate planning services for our clients in issues surrounding both death and disability and change in living such as separation and divorce. We try to explain the benefit of estate planning to our client in understandable terms, providing the options they need to make the decisions that our right for them and their families.
Estate Planning in West Chester PA and Chester County
You want to take the right steps to protect your loved ones and one of the best ways of doing that is by carefully drafted estate plans suited to you and your families’ needs. Ciccarelli Lawyers works both in estate planning and in estate administration; assisting a family through the passing of a loved one and insured their estate is properly handled. . Our estate planning and probate practice includes:
- Wills and Will Contests: The drafting of a will lets you express your wishes. Our office handles preparation of a last will and testament and decreases the possibility of a will contest by providing a valid will that clearly stating your intentions to your family and loved ones.
- Trusts: Speak to one of our estate planning attorneys to discuss the merits of creating a trust, which could be helpful in charitable giving, reducing probate, managing or controlling assets, and many other factors.
- Power of Attorney: A power of attorney for heath care allows you to appoint someone else to make decisions regarding your health care, should you become incapable of making such decisions for yourself.
- Living Wills (advanced directive for health care): Let our estate planning attorneys draft a living will to allow you to express your end-of-life decisions to loved ones and medical professionals.
- Change of Live and Post-Divorce Estate Planning Services: As time changes or needs changes and that often occurs with a change in our living situation, it is often necessary to update your documents and the individuals listed as beneficiaries, executors or guardians in our estate documents.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Probate is the process of administering an individual’s estate after they have passed and is necessary for the distribution of their proceeds. Probate includes the validation or validating of the will, opening the estate and collecting assets, resolving debts, paying taxes, or distributing remaining assets to the heirs or beneficiaries according to the will or intestate statute.
At Ciccarelli Law Offices, our Pennsylvania Estate Planning and Estate Administration lawyers are both passionate in what they do and compassionate in their treatment of their clients who are need in wills and estates issues. You deserve a Pennsylvania lawyer that is available when you need him, treats you with respect, and protects your rights vigorously. We make your choice all the clearer with locations throughout the metropolitan Philadelphia Pennsylvania, including Center City Philadelphia, West Chester PA, Downingtown/Exton PA, Kennett Square PA, Lancaster PA, King of Prussia PA, Plymouth Meeting PA, Radnor and Springfield PA.
We serve Downingtown, Paoli, Media, Norristown, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon, Reading and Allentown. For more information regarding estate administration estate planning, drafting of wills, trust or guardianship agreements, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Pennsylvania Attorney at Ciccarelli Lawyers, by contacting us at (610) 925-2500 or toll free at (877) 529-2422.