Pinal County Homicide & Murder Lawyers
Pinal County Murder Defense & Violent Crimes Attorney
Being there for a family member targeted for homicide or murder charges requires action and lawyers experienced on taking on major crimes cases. We defend homicide and murder charges in Pinal County Arizona including Casa Grande, Florence, San Tan Valley, and Apache Junction. Lee Ciccarelli leads a team that brings Years of combined national experience in defending homicide and murder charges to Arizona. Recognized by peers as Super Lawyers and our clients with Hundreds of Five Star Reviews, we understand the implication and consequences of an Arizona criminal investigation, prosecution and/or a conviction for homicide and murder. We understand that you are looking for the best Phoenix criminal lawyers you can afford and a team that is available for you and your family when you need them the most. At Ciccarelli Law Offices, your Success is Our Mission.
Any person facing a murder or violent crimes charge in Pinal County needs to seek immediate assistance from an attorney. These cases become very complicated very quickly, and those facing these types of charges should not speak to law enforcement officials or prosecutors without legal counsel by their side. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, we are here to help if you need a Phoenix murder defense or violent crimes attorney. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these cases and help our clients stand up to aggressive prosecutors.
Pinal County Homicide Defense Attorney: Ready to Fight and a Free Case Evaluation
Now is the time for action. Now is the time to make a difference. Whether you or a family member have reason to believe you are under suspicion for a criminal charge in Pinal County Arizona or coming to terms with an arrest or incarceration pending bail, action is required. We understand that you are looking for the best Pinal County criminal lawyer for you and one that is respected and feared by the prosecutors. Contact us now for a Free Case Evaluation.
You need lawyers that understand that in a crisis, you need a legal team with the courage and conviction to make a difference. Let Lee Ciccarelli and his team be there when you need them the most. You will find in our team of smart, aggressive Pinal County criminal defense lawyers, a will and desire to be aggressive and reasonable, thoughtful, and determined. It is in our DNA to have your back.
- We bring big city criminal defense experience defending high profile felony cases including Murder, Triple Homicide, Attempted Homicide, Attempted First Degree Murder, Second Degree Murder, Third Degree Murder, vehicular homicide, and homicide related to the delivery of drugs and narcotics.
- We also serve our clients that need the finesse their Arizona criminal defense lawyers to quietly defuse sensitive potential criminal investigations before they become criminal charges.
- The Ciccarelli Law Offices is dedicated to fighting for the rights of those wrongfully accused of homicide and murder charges and strives to gain their release, obtain bail and contest their charges when they face homicide and murder accusations.
- We strive to make a difference for clients, regardless of who they are, where they are from, or how much money they have.
- We have successfully represented Thousands of Clients throughout the country.
- We have hundreds of Five Star Reviews from Clients.
- Lee Ciccarelli has been been recognized as Super Lawyers and Lee has also been rated by AVVO with its highest rating (10.0) and as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association, and as one of the top 100 litigation attorneys by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
Gaining our Homicide Defense Team at Ciccarelli Law Offices
- At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, we are a team of aggressive and tenacious attorneys who stop at nothing to uncover the truth about the charges that our clients are facing.
- We have never had a problem taking a case all the way to trial if necessary to ensure that our client is treated fairly throughout the entire process.
- We leave no stone unturned when it comes to uncovering evidence, and we have the resources necessary to get to the bottom of every murder or violent crime situation.
Why You Need an Attorney for Murder and Violent Crimes Charges
A criminal defense attorney in Pinal County Arizona is going to be absolutely necessary for any person facing a murder or violent crimes charge. An attorney can use their resources to:
- Conduct a complete investigation into the charges a client is facing. This includes obtaining all evidence being used by prosecutors while also conducting an independent investigation to obtain additional evidence and information.
- Remain in continual contact with prosecutors and other parties involved in an effort to get the charges reduced or dismissed on behalf of their client.
- Engage in good faith negotiations regarding a plea deal if one is necessary and warranted.
- Fully prepare to take a case to trial if necessary to ensure the fair treatment of the client.
Penalties for Murder and Violent Crime Offenses in Pinal County Arizona
In Arizona, there are various types of homicide charges that a person could face. This includes the following (with a brief explanation of penalties attached):
- First-degree murder. A person will face this charge if it is believed that prosecutors believe they killed somebody and that the murder was planned. This is a Class 1 felony punishable by life in prison or death.
- Second-degree murder. A person will typically face this charge if prosecutors believe that they killed a person, but there was no premeditation involved. This is a Class 1 felony, and a person could face 10 to 25 years in prison.
- Negligent homicide. These charges are typically applied if prosecutors believe the defendant caused a death due to their criminally negligent act. This is a Class 4 felony, and a person could face 1.5 to 4 years in prison.
- Manslaughter. This charge is usually applied if prosecutors believe that a person caused the death due to their reckless actions. This is a Class 2 felony punishable by 4 to 10 years in prison.
Aside from murder charges, there are various other violent crimes that a person could face charges for in or around the Phoenix area. Some of these crimes include the following:
- Domestic violence
- Assault and battery
- Armed robbery
- Bank robbery
This is certainly not an all-inclusive list of the violent crime charges that a person could face in Pinal County, Arizona. We strongly encourage you to reach out to one of our criminal defense lawyers who can help walk you through the next steps that you need to take.
Call a Pinal County Murder Defense & Violent Crimes Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love is facing murder charges or charges related to violent crimes in Pinal County including Casa Grande, Florence, San Tan Valley, and Apache Junction, you need to contact an attorney immediately. Not any attorney will do and you likely need a team of Smart, Experienced, Aggressive, Determined lawyers that fight back at homicide and murder charges. Now is the time for action and the time for Lee Ciccarelli. Do not speak to law enforcement officials or prosecutors until you have legal counsel by your side. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our team has a track record of success helping clients get through incredibly complex criminal defense cases. We know that the stakes are high, and we will use all of our resources to ensure you are treated fairly. When you need a Pinal County murder defense or violent crimes attorney, reach out to our team today. We are determined to fight for our clients. Its in our DNA to have your back and your Success is Our Mission.