Phoenix Sex Crimes Attorney
Serious Sex Crime charges in Phoenix can start with False accusations, threatening phone calls of vengeance from a former partner, a solemn “request” for an interview from a detective, or the knock on the door leading to the presentation of a search warrant or arrest. A Phoenix Arizona Sex crimes arrest is life-altering and the consequences cannot be understated. Contact our Phoenix criminal lawyers whether you are under suspicion or the State of Arizona is targeting you and accusing you of crimes in the greater Phoenix metro area and the Valley of the Sun including Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert & Scottsdale.
Phoenix Sex Crimes Resources
- Why Choose A Phoenix Sex Crimes Lawyer From Us?
- How An Attorney Will Help Your Phoenix Sex Crimes Case?
- How A Phoenix Sex Crimes Charge Can Impact Your Life
- Understanding Phoenix Sex Crimes Charges
Our Phoenix Sex Crimes Lawyers Have Your Back
You need to act now to retain experienced Phoenix Arizona Sex Crimes lawyers to give you advice and representation. Lee Ciccarelli is an experienced defender of those accused of serious sex crimes and leads a team with over One Hundred years of combined national criminal defense experience in state and federal courts including extensive defense and a proven record in Sex Crimes.
Lee has been recognized by Super Lawyers and the Ciccarelli firm has Hundreds of Five Star Reviews. We understand the significance and impact of an Arizona sex crimes accusation, the anguish of being investigated, and the trauma of being charged and prosecuted. We know you are looking for top Sex Crimes Lawyers in Phoenix and a team that is available to you when you and your family need us the most. Your Success is Our Mission when you are facing sex crimes charges.
Why Choose A Phoenix Sex Crimes Attorney From Ciccarelli Law Offices?
Now is the time for action. Now is the time to make a difference. Whether you or a family member have reason to believe you are under suspicion for a sex crime charge in Phoenix or coming to terms with an arrest or incarceration pending bail, action is required. We understand that you are looking for the best Phoenix sex crimes lawyer for you and one that is respected and feared by the prosecutors. Contact us now for a Free Case Evaluation.
- We bring big-city criminal defense experience defending high-profile felony cases including Murder, Triple Homicide, Attempted Homicide, Sexual Assault, Illegal Image, Sex Crimes, and Multi-million Dollar Embezzlement.
- We also serve our clients that need the finesse of their criminal defense lawyers in Chandler or across the state to quietly defuse sensitive potential criminal investigations before they become criminal charges.
- We bring over 100 years of national experience to Phoenix Arizona professional and business clients who need attorneys experienced in representing their interest or the interest of a family member in a caring, aggressive, and determined manner.
- The Ciccarelli Law Office is dedicated to fighting for the rights of those whose liberty is on the line when they face criminal accusations.
- We strive to make a difference for clients, regardless of who they are, where they are from, or how much money they have.
- We have successfully represented thousands of clients throughout the country.
- We have hundreds of Five Star Reviews from Clients.
- Lee Ciccarelli has been recognized as Super Lawyers and Lee has also been rated by AVVO with its highest rating (10.0) and as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association, the TEN Best Client satisfaction award by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys and as one of the top 100 litigation attorneys by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
- At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, we offer a team of attorneys who vigorously stand up to aggressive prosecutors and law enforcement officials in the state of Arizona.
- Our team provides a client-centered approach for every case that we take, which means that we focus on listening to every client’s story as we focus on building a case strategy moving forward.
- We know how severe sex crime conviction penalties can be, which is why we work to reduce these charges and stand by our clients’ sides every step of the way.
You need sex crimes lawyers that understand that in a crisis, you need a legal team with the courage and conviction to make a difference. Let Lee Ciccarelli, and his team be there when you need them the most. You will find in our team of smart, aggressive Phoenix sex crimes lawyers, a will and desire to be aggressive and reasonable, thoughtful, and determined. It is in our DNA to have your back.
How A Phoenix Sex Crimes Charge Can Impact Your Life
Sex offenses in Phoenix are taken very seriously by both prosecutors and law enforcement officials. Investigations into or an arrest for an alleged sexual offense can significantly harm a person’s reputation, and the consequences of a sex crime conviction are severe. At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, our team is here to help if you need a Phoenix, Gilbert, Scottsdale, or Chandler sexual assault/sex crimes attorney. We have the resources and experience necessary to fully investigate these claims as we work to help get the charges against you reduced or even dismissed.
How Will an Attorney Help a Phoenix Sex Crimes Case?
A skilled Phoenix sex crimes defense attorney will be an invaluable asset in these situations. When a person is facing a sex crime charge, they can count on their attorney to:
- Thoroughly review all the evidence that has been gathered by prosecutors.
- Conduct an independent investigation to gather any additional evidence that could be used in the case.
- Work with trusted experts to analyze all the evidence in an effort to bolster the defense.
- Review all the charges and communicate with their client about the best path moving forward.
- Handle any plea deal negotiations with prosecutors while also preparing the case for trial.
Understanding Phoenix Sex Crimes Charges
As skilled sex crimes, defense attorneys in Phoenix, the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices has experience helping clients who are facing a range of offenses. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Child pornography
- Sexual conduct with a minor
- Failure to register as a sex offender
- Sexual assault
- Statutory Rape
- Indecent exposure
- Public Indecency
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual misconduct
- Luring a minor
- Dangerous Crimes Against Children
Sex crime charges in Phoenix and throughout the state of Arizona could result in a range of penalties depending on whether a person was charged with a misdemeanor or felony offense. This could include a person facing jail or prison time, probation, and significant fines. Additionally, any person convicted of a sex crime will usually have to register as a sex offender for the rest of their life. Sex offender laws are incredibly harsh. Any person required to register as a sex offender will have to continuously check in with law enforcement officials, and much of their information will be made public, including their photograph, name, address, place of employment, and more.
Call a Phoenix Sex Crimes Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been charged with a sex crime in or around the Phoenix area, contact the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices for help as soon as possible. Our attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate your situation. We will not rely solely on the evidence provided by prosecutors and law enforcement officials.
Our criminal defense attorneys in Phoenix and across Arizona have a track record of success in taking on complex criminal defense cases. We charge reasonable fees and work with you when you need our help. We have the resources necessary to investigate these cases and ensure that you are treated fairly throughout the entire process. Our goal is to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed so that you can get back to living your life and supporting yourself and your family. Your Success is our Mission.