Tempe Criminal Defense Attorney
Being charged with a crime is an incredibly terrifying experience. If you or somebody you know has been arrested and charged with any type of crime in the Tempe area, reach out to the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices for help as soon as possible. Our Tempe criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience handling complex cases in Arizona and throughout the U.S. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate your situation and stand up for you, both in and out of the courtroom. We will not back down from aggressive prosecutors, and we have no problem taking your case all the way to trial if necessary.
Why Choose the Ciccarelli Law Offices for Your Case?
- At the Ciccarelli Law Offices, we have extensive experience handling these cases, and we have the resources necessary to stand by our client’s side both in and out of the courtroom.
- Attorney Lee Ciccarelli has been recognized by his peers for his excellence in the courtroom and has been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Our criminal defense lawyers in Chandler, Phoenix, and across Arizona strive to provide a client-centered approach to every case that we take, which means that we focus on meeting the goals and needs of our clients as we represent them in the courtroom.
Understanding Why an Attorney Is Necessary
A skilled criminal defense attorney will be an invaluable asset in these situations. The truth is that handling criminal charges on your own or relying on a public defender is not the best idea. When you have a criminal defense attorney in Tempe by your side, you can be sure that your case will be handled correctly. An attorney can use their resources to:
- Obtain and review any evidence being used by prosecutors to support the charges against you.
- Conduct an independent investigation to obtain new evidence that could be used to help your case.
- Communicate with prosecutors at every step of the way and engage in plea deal negotiations if such negotiations are warranted.
Types of Criminal Defense Cases We Handle in Tempe
The team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices has extensive experience handling a wide range of case types on behalf of clients. We understand that no two charges are exactly alike, but our team is ready to step in and help clients who are facing the following:
- Drug possession
- DUI charges
- Sex crimes
- Weapons and firearms charges
- Assault and battery
- Traffic violations
- Violent crimes
- Domestic violence
- White-collar crimes
- Federal charges
- Juvenile crime cases
This is certainly not a full list of the types of cases that we handle on behalf of clients, and we strongly encourage you to contact us so we can determine the best steps forward for your particular situation. Additionally, our team also works to help clients looking to get their previous records expunged, or sealed.
Call Our Tempe Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been charged with any type of crime in or around the Tempe area, contact the team at the Ciccarelli Law Offices so we can get to work on your behalf immediately. Our attorneys need to review your case and step in to handle all communication with prosecutors and law enforcement officials. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your case. This includes the investigation, all negotiations with other parties involved, and any court process that comes up. When you need a Tempe criminal defense lawyer, call our team today.