Montgomery County Traffic Ticket Lawyer
A traffic ticket can cost $100 to $500 or more depending on the alleged infraction. A moving violation could also risk the status of your diving privileges, cause higher insurance premiums, and even lead to jail time in some situations. A ticket can be more than just a nuisance. It could infringe on your freedoms. If you need a Montgomery County traffic ticket lawyer to help you fight a traffic ticket, contact Ciccarelli Law Offices. We have the experience you need for strong legal representation.
Why Choose Ciccarelli Law Offices?
- We work together, as a team. You will have multiple attorneys working together to figure out the best legal strategy to take in your particular case.
- We care about our clients. Our Montgomery County traffic ticket lawyers will take the time to really listen to your story, understand what happened, learn your background, and work on a strategy that is right for you.
- We have experience. Our lawyers have more than 30 years of combined experience working on virtually every type of criminal case.
Why Do You Need a Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
The consequences of a traffic ticket or moving violation in Montgomery County can be much worse than money alone. The future of your driving privileges or criminal record could be at stake. Even a seemingly minor infraction like a speeding ticket could add points to your license and increase the cost of your car insurance. A lawyer can help you fight a traffic ticket by asking the right questions and using the answers to create a defense strategy. Your attorney can take care of documentation, hearings, and legal negotiations on your behalf.
How to Fight a Traffic Ticket in Pennsylvania
The true cost of your traffic violation could be far more than the amount of your ticket. Combined with your unique driving record and any history of car accidents, it could cost you thousands in car insurance fees and damage to your lifestyle. You may lose your job, for example, if you can no longer drive to work. Here’s how to fight a traffic ticket in Montgomery County.
- Cooperate with the police officer. Do not try to fight your ticket as the officer is writing you up. Remain police and cooperative. Comply with the officer’s requests.
- Document everything. Create a folder with all incident-related documents and reports in one place. Include a description of what happened, the traffic ticket, and arrest records if the violation led to an arrest.
- Call Ciccarelli Law Offices. Call (610) 692-8700 to get in touch with a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Your lawyer can take over your traffic ticket appeal on your behalf.
It is possible to get out of paying a traffic ticket with the right legal strategy. An attorney can help you negotiate with the police officer and the district judge in an effort to have the judge dismiss your ticket. Your lawyer can appear in traffic court on your behalf, so you do not have to worry about representing yourself. Even if you have already pled guilty to the charges, your attorney has 30 days to appeal your case and enter into a new round of negotiations.
Contact Us Today
The traffic ticket defense attorneys at Ciccarelli Law Offices have years of experience handling simple to complex traffic ticket cases throughout Pennsylvania. We can attend a traffic court hearing, file an appeal, and fight for a favorable resolution while you focus on other things. You may not have to pay the traffic ticket you recently received in Montgomery County. A phone call to our law office could give you other options.
If police have issued you a traffic ticket or cited you for a moving violation, contact us right away. The sooner you contact an attorney, the better your odds are of a successful defense. Your local criminal law attorney can review your case and go over your legal options with you. Don’t wait. Call (610) 692-8700 to speak to a lawyer during a free consultation now.