Phoenix Marijuana DUI Attorney
In the course of recent years, the mentality with respect to weed use has moved essentially. The state of Arizona legitimized clinical weed in 2010, then, at that point, after ten years Proposition 207 was passed, permitting the utilization and ownership of limited quantities of cannabis. These legitimate advancements have had a huge effect in how pot DUI laws are indicted, albeit driving affected by cannabis stays a criminal offense. On the off chance that you have been accused of a Marijuana DUI in Phoenix it is significant that you have a lawyer that is profoundly capable, both with the laws of the state and in regards to the most ideal way of testing the body of evidence against you.
The Ciccarelli Law Offices have the vital experience, information, and abilities to give the absolute best guard for your sake, bringing about the most ideal result. You need a group of experienced, regarded lawyers that have you covered when you need a backer the most. Lee Ciccarelli drives our group, bringing over 100 years of joined public criminal protection experience in state and government courts.
Why Choose the Ciccarelli Law Offices for Your Phoenix Marijuana DUI Charges?
- Friends perceive the Ciccarelli Law Offices lawyers as Super Lawyers.
- Our customers have remembered us with many five-star audits.
- We have a strong comprehension of the outcomes identified with a Marijuana DUI conviction and will strive to forestall that.
- Our Phoenix criminal defense lawyers are capable mediators and forceful litigators when the circumstance warrants it.
- We have the assets important to completely examine the charges against you, managing the investigators for your situation just as the Arizona MVD for issues identified with your driver’s permit.
In the event that you have been captured for Marijuana DUI in the territory of Arizona, we trust you will call us at the primary chance. The sooner we can begin exploring your case, the almost certain we can figure out how to assist you with limiting the harm a Marijuana DUI can bring. The Ciccarelli Law Office is 100% devoted to battling for the privileges of those whose freedom is on the line when confronting criminal allegations.
What are the Penalties for a Phoenix Marijuana DUI?
In the province of Arizona, the DUI laws say that it is illicit to drive with medication or metabolite in your framework, regardless of whether you are not weakened. Since the metabolite for marijuana can remain in your framework for as long as 30 days, you could, possibly, be accused of a Marijuana DUI regardless of whether you have not smoked or ingested pot for quite some time or more. As unjustifiable as this sounds—and it is—you could likewise confront basically similar DUI punishments as you would look for a “standard” DUI where you were really weakened.
Indeed, regardless of whether you have a clinical weed card and you are not really weakened when pulled over, you could in any case confront one day in prison, the need of introducing a start interlock gadget on your vehicle, a suspension of your driver’s permit for one year, and huge fines and charges. To add to the shamefulness of the circumstance, an individual indicted for a “normal” DUI will just have their driver’s permit disavowed for 90 days, yet an individual sentenced for Marijuana DUI will have their driver’s permit repudiated for an entire year. Following that year, you can’t naturally reestablish toward the finish of your suspension. You will be needed to present a disavowal bundle, then, at that point, trust that your application will be acknowledged or denied.
In case you are indicted for a Marijuana DUI, you won’t be permitted to have your conviction erased. You may conceivably have the option to have your conviction “put away,” albeit this doesn’t eliminate the conviction from your record, leaving the conviction in full view for those leading historical verifications for occupations or rentals. The individuals who hold an expert permit (bookkeepers, educators, law requirement, business drivers, medical services laborers) can discover a Marijuana DUI conviction particularly tricky. As should be obvious, having a DUI conviction on your record can mess you up for seemingly forever to come. Try not to bet on your future—contact an accomplished DUI lawyer from the Ciccarelli Law Offices today!
What are the Potential Defenses for a Phoenix Marijuana DUI?
Likewise, with any DUI allegations in the province of Arizona, the protection your lawyer will use for your sake will rely upon the conditions and realities encompassing your capture. In light of the entry of Proposition 207 in November 2020, your lawyer might make some simpler memories shielding your Marijuana DUI accusations. Probably the most well-known protections utilized for those accused of a Marijuana DUI include:
- There was no sensible doubt about your traffic stop—i.e., you submitted no criminal traffic offenses that would have set off such a stop.
- There were issues with your field balance tests—you have an ailment or are taking a doctor-prescribed prescription that caused you to do ineffectively on the tests, you have an equilibrium issue, you are old or overweight, or the surface utilized for your field temperance tests was rough and lopsided.
- There was no reasonable justification for your capture since you were not very weakened to drive, and you abused no transit regulations.
- The chain of care issues was related to your blood test, or there were mistakes with respect to the research facility that tried your blood. The individual who drew your blood test might not have been adequately capable, or the gear might have been polluted.
- You were not appropriately Mirandized at the hour of your capture. Under the law, you should have your Miranda Rights perused to you at the hour of your capture.
- You mentioned a lawyer, however, the officials intentionally made you stand by a lot of time prior to permitting you to settle on that decision.
- In view of your resistance to cannabis, you were not weakened at the hour of your capture.
- You have a clinical Marijuana card and may have smoked or ingested weed weeks prior, which means you were not weakened at the hour of your capture.
How Might the Ciccarelli Law Offices DUI Team Help You with Your Arizona DUI?
In case you are dealing with indictments of marijuana DUI in Phoenix, Arizona, you have the right to have a law office on your side that can ensure your privileges and opportunity. At Ciccarelli Law Offices, our Phoenix DUI Defense attorneys understand that your whole future is in question after a DUI capture. That is the reason we battle forcefully for you every step of the way.
Let Attorneys Lee Ciccarelli and his Phoenix drug possession attorneys help you through this troublesome time in your life. We have broad experience managing complex weed DUI cases in Phoenix and all through the province of Arizona.
You merit a Phoenix DUI defense attorney that is there for you when you need them most. Call us today!